Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Following are some of the key parameters of the GRM:
- Resolution of customer complaints/disputes/queries within a prescribed timeframe.
- Ensuring that all complaints/disputes/queries of customers are heard and disposed of at least at the next higher level.
- Company to ensure to take up the grievance promptly and try to resolve the matter expeditiously. If the matter is not resolved within the prescribed time period or is not capable of being resolved, then the customer shall be informed appropriately at the earliest opportunity.
- All communication in relation to the GRM shall be in writing.
ESCALATION MATRIX AND TIMELINES
DMI operates into various business segments namely Consumer/Retail Loans (Consumption Loans, Personal Loans and MSME Loans) and Corporate Loans (Real Estate and Non-Real Estate). Since the customer segment and queries/enquiries would vary, therefore, the Company has decided to have separate escalation matrix and timelines for each business segment.
Below are the various ways/modes through which the customers can register their complaints/queries/enquiries:
For Consumer/Retail Loans (Consumption Loans, Personal Loans and MSME Loans), the customers have the following ways of approaching the Company as per details mentioned below:
- Voice Support - The customer can call us at Consumer Credit Customer Care Helpline at 08064807777 between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm from Monday to Sunday.
- Email Support - Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure to mention your loan account number and contact number in the email). The customer will receive an automated acknowledgement immediately and will receive a response from the team within 3 business days but there would be instances wherein the team may even take longer to respond/reply.
Level 1: A customer can escalate the matter to email@example.com in case he/she is not satisfied with the response from the Customer Care team. Depending on the query/dispute/grievance, a written reply/resolution will be sent to the customer within 10 business days at his/her registered email id with the Company.
Level 2: A customer not satisfied with the response at Level 1, can further escalate the matter/query/complaint st ad ed below:
- - Grievance Redressal Officer (Consumer Loans)
- - firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Express Building, 3rd Floor, 9-10, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
- - 011-41204444
DMI has set up a dedicated e-mail address i.e. email@example.com where Corporate Customers can submit their grievances, complaints and suggestions. The said complaints/query would be resolved within a period of 15 business days from the date of receipt of complaint.
DISPLAY OF GRM
For the benefit of customers, the Company has displayed the GRM prominently, in all the office premises of the Company. The customers can also access the GRM on the website of the Company through the link: http://www.dmifinance.in/investor-greivance-rederessal.html
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) CONTACT DETAILS
Please find below contact details of Officer-in-Charge of the Regional Office of Department of Non-Banking Supervision (DNBS) of RBI, under whose jurisdiction the registered office of the Company falls, if the complaint is not resolved within 1 month.
|Name of Grievance Redressal Officer||General Manager Reserve Bank of India, Department of Non-Banking Supervision 6, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001|